Friday, November 19, 2010

How To Get Kundli Online

Dell'Utri was the mediator ... Rich and Poor

In the photo, the expression of Dell'Utri
goes flying out the window while eating ...

It is now news.

I quote from the site of ' Ansa :

"Senator Marcello Dell'Utri activities would be conducting a' of''mediation''and would then place as''special''channel connection between what ours and Silvio Berlusconi. "

And then continues:

"The mafioso Vittorio Mangano was hired, at the intervention of Marcello Dell'Utri,''groom''as the villa in Arcore not much care for the horses but to guarantee the safety 'of Silvio Berlusconi. "

now waiting to see what will they think of as an excuse to defend .

opportunities have been varied

1) There was a case of mistaken identity! I'm not Dell'Utri ! My name Uterine ! Me and my dear friend Berlustoni are unrelated to the facts!

2) There was only a broker! mean, I mica are mafia! I did meet with Berlusconi mafia, but I was just a channel, a medium. I was also the link between a car and stolen my Cousin Vinny: I have stolen and mica me!

3) Now I'm cured! It is true that I was Mafia until 1992, but it's over now. I detoxed from the Mafia! I'm fine now ...

4) Mangano was a hero! SUPER HELP EAT! SALVAMIIII! -E Super Mangano flying through the window, takes Dell'Utri and carries it to heaven! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment