Thursday, December 2, 2010

Red Mucus Spotting Prior To Period

Ripto Apparel t-shirts


My beautiful shirt "The Evolution of the Force!

Here's the shirt I bought from Ripto Apparel .

Ripto Apparel is a site that offers a different shirt every day. It 's possible that shirt with that design only for 24 hours.

I bought and paid with PayPal .

After a month I get the t-shirt (from America!).

I open the package: the shirt looks good, but there is a problem.

This:


Here are pictures of my T-shirt with the hole!
Please, my wife, ricucila you! Please!

There is a hole on the back!

now write an email to Ripto Apparel, where I say do not send him back his shirt, which must traverse half the world, but never buy more from them and I am disappointed.

The next day I get an email from them saying: "Sorry for the inconvenience, the full compensation" . And it's true.

I PayPal has now made a claim the entire amount (including delivery charge)!

And I also kept my shirt!

There are many Italian companies, even important, they should learn from the professionalism of our people!

Viva Ripto Apparel! I recommend you purchase on this site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment