Friday, October 29, 2010

Emt Basic Florida Accelerated

Back to the Future (Review) Back to Back to the Future


is an intelligent
photographic evidence of my presence fun event ...


Incredibly the other night the cinema was packed .

That is, by the way, is a film 25 years ago recall that on TV three times a year ...

But there was a lot of people. The feeling

was beautiful. A lot of guys waiting to review all together a film that probably already knew most of it by heart. Needless to say that the average nerdaggine was in the air above the danger levels ...

The film as it was?

Technically: the same.
That had to be remastered with Dolby Digital 5.1, but honestly to me it seemed the same. I will be I will have the ears of a deaf ultra-nineties, but the whole 'I'm not the surround sound I heard. The image was sharp as sharp can be a film 25 years ago ...

Emotionally: Same.
short, it seems incredible, but once I got goose bumps when George McFly like to punch Biff Tannen ! Because if a film is done well, can you find nuances to even look at him 200 times! Well ... perhaps 200 are a bit 'too much ... mah ... well ... you know ... And then review

Michael J. Fox young and healthy, a tear has made me get off ...

A masterpiece that stands the test of years (people in the room laughed at all the jokes ...) and we reconfirmed that there is a kind of movie that unfortunately most Americans do not know. From

negative signal to the movies there was a shred of gadgets. I mean: presents a film for fans only, after all, basically, just to make us a little more 'money, and I do not sell a shirt? A poster? A cup? A toothbrush? Stupid. The only hardcover present, with the movie poster has been in defending the guys of cinema, a horde of angry nerds, who have tried to shield it from sneaking in every way ...

PS: The good Lupinanto , which also did not remember almost nothing of the film, it was adsorbed with a calm dignified and elegant, all my annoying advances on lines and scenes from the film. After this test of infinite wisdom and patience has already been filed prior to the Vatican for the beatification ...
My wife was sitting two seats strategically instead of away from me and watched me every now and then, rejoicing in the distance, which prevented her from hearing my advances ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment