Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Don't They Make Flaming Hot Doritos Any More





today and only today, in several Italian cinemas, on the occasion of its 25th anniversary , will be screened the first Back to the Future, in remastered with Dolby Digital 5.1.

I have already bought tickets and go together to see the dear Lupinanto .

What about the best science fiction ever written?

Nothing.

simply that is the best science fiction ever written .

has been 25 years since Mr. Robert Zemeckis, in an obvious divine inspiration, wrote the screenplay for Back to the Future. The choice of Michael J. Fox in the role of Marty McFly has something of a miracle: in the beginning it had been chosen Eric Stoltz, who was replaced after 6 weeks of filming, because it "lacked the irony that the director was looking for."

Here is a picture of Eric Stoltz
and Doc tells him that will
fired between 6 weeks ...

American product is the spot at the reunion of the cast:



How sad to see endless Michael J. Fox , the last scene, unable to sit still because of Parkinson's disease , diagnosticatogli in 1991. Damn.

However, after watching tonight, I'll do a blog post with impressions of dopovisione.

PS: I warn the dear Lupinanto, his wife and my wife, which will be difficult to watch the movie with me! I foresee a series of "Shut up! Ignoble be!" or "Ssshhh! ugly idiot!" advance while the beats of the film that I know by heart! For example, during "Hey you pig Leval your hands off me.". Eh, eh, eh ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment